form an important part of your learning but
are not formally assessed as a part of your course mark. Bring
them to a demonstrator next week for feedback.
- Take a copy of last week's Fizz buzz
program and modify it so it uses the
Every even number
- Write a loop that prints every even number from zero to 20.
- Now modify your program to have a limit
which should be an int
variable with a value
assigned to it before the loop
and continue the loop as long as the number is less than twenty or
its square root is less than the value.
- Now modify your code again so that the limit has the values
50, 100, 150, ... etc ..., 950, 1000 by using a loop within a loop.
Fizz buzz in a loop
- Take a copy of one of your fizz-buzz games either from the previous
exercise or from last week
and modify it to play the game for the numbers 1 to 30 inclusive
using a loop rather than reading the numbers from the keyboard.
- Now modify it so it counts downwards from 30 to 1.