- Physics Handbook
- this is the definitive source of information about the Department and its management.
- Regulations for Students
- the University rules affecting students.
- Undergraduate Physics Programmes
- provided by the Department with details of the required options and modules. There are brief descriptions of the programmes in the
- Physics Modules
- for the current academic year. Each is linked to its description which conforms to a standard module description template.
- Postgraduate Handbook
- pages for postgraduates taking degrees by research.
- Timetable Information
- Staff and undergraduates may access their personal timetables via the University portal.
- e-Learning Resources
- supporting taught modules offered by the Department.
- Resources for the BSc. in Medical Imaging
- are on the WebCT server.
- recommended for all taught modules with hyperlinks to the University Library catalogue.
- Personal development
- online self-appraisal form.
- Scientific Ethics
- booklet about how scientists behave, and what happens when they don't.
- Exeter University Physics Society
- Guild of Students
- NISS StudentZone
- information for students on topics such as: careers, sport, travel, finance and entertainment.