Chair of Research Committee
- Chair 2 meetings of School Research committee per term.
- Review internal and external grant proposals with Committee members.
- Monitor PhD students' progress.
- Monitor compliance with the Code of Good Practice for Supervision of Research Students
- Keep oversight of research in the School.
- Encourage staff to attain their full research potential.
- Review regularly, from December to June, postgraduate recruitment.
- Keep abreast of EPSRC policy changes.
- Monitor grant proposals and grant income.
- Ensure research section of School Web Site is up to date.
- Participate in Allocation of DTA Research-Studentships procedures.
Links Within School