Back to top
Tips for School Web pages
A bore is somebody who talks about themself when you want to talk
- What is our target audience? (Can they understand this page?)
- What are they interested in [answer: themselves!].
- How will they find any given page? Probably from a search engine!
- They will quickly scan your page to see if it's
interesting and if not then leave.
- Make your structure and navigation crystal clear -give them some
obvious and interesting links to your other pages.
- They won't know what site they are on, let alone
where on the site they are so be sure to tell them.
- Only have one thing on one page, written in the
inverted pyramid style.
- How are we going to maintain our pages?