- Attend Computer Users' Group meetings.
- Identify issues affecting School, and alert interested parties.
- Canvas views of School users.
- Represent views at Users meeting.
- Provide an initial point of contact for advice to users within School.
- Circulate summary information to users.
- Sign ITS registration forms for staff and other non-automatically registered
- Collect signature, on appropriate form, from new staff indicating consent to have
details and photograph published at http://newton.ex.ac.uk/staff/.
Pass this form to School Webmaster for action and filing.
|Termly||Attend C.U.G. meeting.|
Links Within School
- Computer Users' Group members.
- I.T. Services staff