|Unless otherwise arranged, you will be staying at the Crossmead Conference Centre.
This is also where the conference dinner (Wednesday evening) will be held.
For driving directions, please have a look at the Conference Centre's website.
The easiest way to drive to the Crossmead Conference Centre from Streatham Campus is as follows:
- Exit the Streatham Campus turning right onto Prince of Wales Road
- At the end of the road turn left onto New North Road
- Turn right just after the Imperial public house
- At the bottom of the road turn right again onto St Davids Hill
- At the mini-roundabouts turn left onto Bonhay Road (you will be passing St Davids station on your right)
- Continue along Bonhay Road road until you reach a large traffic-light–controlled roundabout (Exe Bridges). Take the
exit just after Pizza Hut onto Cowick Street (signed Cowick Street & Mortenhampstead, B3212)
- Continue straight ahead at the crossroads (Cowick Street becomes Dunsford Road)
- At the top of the hill turn right onto Barley Lane
- The Crossmead Conference Centre is on the left-hand side
For some attendees, rooms at Reed Hall have been booked.
Reed Hall is situated on Streatham campus, a short distance from the Physics building.
For driving directions to the University of Exeter, please check out the following website: --> Directions to the University.
|Maintained by: Naomi Fujita
Last modified: 19.10.2005